Enterprise Risk Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Singapore, Hong Kong and Stockholm.
To assist with the implementation and administration of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework across the Group.
Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the RCSA process
- Responsible for enacting RCSA processes, maintaining RCSA documents, databases, produce reporting and schedule activities
- As part of the RCSA Team, participate and lead various face to face RCSA activities (workshops, training, face to face meetings)
- Undertake RCSA activities autonomously as guided by ERM Manager
- Collaborate with the Business Process Management Team to embed risk and controls within BPM
Risk Oversight Processes
- Contribute to the development and implementation of various Risk Oversight Processes
- Collaborate as directed, with other Analysts and the ERM Manager, Risk Oversight Processes
- Contribute to a range of risk and control reporting, maintaining underlying risk and control data and formatting outputs
- Assist with timely review and update of ERM Framework, procedures and process documentation
- Assist with development and maintenance of the ERM Framework
ERM - Project and Change Management
- Assist with the development and implementaiton of the ERM target operating model, BPM and risk system projects
- Responsible for the ERM SharePoint maintenance and act as the first point of contact on behalf of the ERM Team
- Develop strong relationships across the Group in order to optimise the smooth running of the various risk processes
- Act as substitute/replacement of other ERM analysts in case of absences and holidays, support various other risk processes (incident management, strategic risk KPI reporting) from time to time
- Experience of working in financial services.
- Second line functional experience/exposure (desirable).
- Strong organisational and planning skills essential.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- A proactive approach to work.
- Concise accurate writing and reporting style.
- Capable to work with and consolidate a variety of content, e.g. numerical, procedural, informal, written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise work and to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player with proven ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues.
- A flexible approach to work.
Educated to a degree standard or equivalent