The Client Our Client, a Global Asset Manager, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market’s leading investment teams.
- Manage the capital assessment and reporting process
- Lead various scenario assessments and stress tests
- Support the build out and maturity of risk appetite metrics across the UK and Ireland
- Lead or support other ERM related activities and projects
- Support broader risk related activities, such as risk event reporting, Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs), training etc
- Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders including reporting to the regulators
- Extensive experience in Enterprise or Operational Risk roles within Asset Management
- Pillar 2 capital assessment experience (with Solvency II regulation)
- Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards and client satisfaction
- Excellent organisation and planning skills, with the ability to prepare reports and meet key milestones.
- An ability to think logically and analyse complex data balancing numerous workstreams
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.