Bloomberg remains at the forefront of this transformation by providing a unique value proposition by combining technology products developed specifically for capital markets with the industry leading expertise necessary for the future Bloomberg customer operating in capital markets.
What do we do?
Technology Solutions are responsible for the design, delivery and ongoing support for firms wishing to outsource their connectivity and integration to Bloomberg. We have successfully delivered both tactical and enterprise wide solutions to a growing base of over 1000+ firms on both the buy and sell side and pride ourselves in our quality, rapid time to market and ability to solve for the most comprehensive and challenging workflows.
What is the role?
Working as part of a global team of support specialists you will be responsible for servicing the production integration needs of our enterprise customers. You will interact directly with our customers through live communication methods and deliver a high degree of professionalism, technical proficiency and a comprehensive understanding of their business workflows. You will work to help solve production service problems and consult, train and guide customers through enhancements and change management requests. You will work closely with our pre-sales engineers, solutions architects and product development in uncovering opportunities, managing production releases and positioning enhancements.
You'll need to have:
- A computer science degree or an equivalent engineering background
- A foundational understanding of programming and scripting languages
- A strong understanding of the trading lifecycle for both buy and sell side institutions
- A passion for customer service with strong written and oral communication skills
- A proven background in customer support with demonstrated ability in solving problems
- A proven ability to multi-task, manage time and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Hands on experience troubleshooting connectivity/messaging i.e. FIX, MQ, SFTP, TCPIP
- Hands on experience with XML/XSLT troubleshooting and development
- Fluency in French, Spanish, Italian or German would be advantageous
We’d love to see:
- Experience working with other technology or service providers in the industry
- Experience working with SWIFT and associated messaging
- Industry recognised project management certification i.e. PRINCE2
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.