Enterprise Voice Engineer, IT – Internal Service, London
The Enterprise Voice (EV) Engineer will provide support directly to the existing EV SME, with key focus being managing, maintaining and supporting the Deloitte contact centre solutions (National Switchboard and Service Desks), and supporting the UK's Telephony service, which is currently integrated with our Skype for Business (SfB) on premise infrastructure.
Deloitte's large SfB infrastructure is heavily integrated with our 3rd party service desk and contact centre solutions and makes up the business's primary and critical communications tools. Interfacing with business users to provide telephony support is a key.
There is also a global vision to move towards office 365 hosted email and voice services, this role will play a key role in being a part of the testing, implementation and migration to potential cloud voice services as part of the Third Level UC support team
As the IT function is spread over multiple geographic locations, you will be expected to communicate and collaborate effectively with remote colleagues Your role
The main responsibilities for this role include:
Your work, your choice
- Management, maintenance and support for SIP and UCMA based contact centre technologies (e.g. Competella, Contact Centre Enterprise (CCE9) and any other solutions in place or in future requirements)
- Support of SIP trunks, analogue lines and PSTN telephony integrations along with associated supplier management and any on boarding activities for new services
- Configuring and Administration of Sonus Session Border Controller and Survivable Branch Appliances
- Management and maintenance of Deloitte PSTN number range and user provisioning
- Support for end user telephony issues relating to external EV calling, Dial plans and Voice polices in SfB
- Assisting with the Integration of Skype for Business with Deloitte's Unified Messaging Infrastructure
- Ownership and management of UC ServiceNow incidents and issues through to completion
- Working on roadmaps related to SfB and EXO Hybrid Deployment and migration with Office 365
- Interacting with Microsoft and other vendors for critical and escalation issues for permanent resolutions.
- Maintaining health of monitoring tools and reports data interactions / integrations
- Responding to Service Alert Requests with the Highest Priority
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London with occasional domestic and international travel
This is a permanent opportunity. As this is a key support role, this role is currently on a full-time basis Your professional experience
- Deep understanding of traditional and current telephony solutions and integration solutions to Enterprise Voice ready solutions
- Sound understanding of SfB Server 2015 infrastructure and Services including integration potential
- Working knowledge of Sonus Gateway SBC 2000 and SBC 1000 devices
- Experience with Cloud Voice technologies and direct routing (especially related to MS Teams)
- Call centre technology experience along with integration into Real time UC environments
- Experience using monitoring tools pertaining to Enterprise Voice solutions
- Proven troubleshooting skills investigating EV based faults to conclusion.
- Proficient knowledge using supports tools such as LX Logger, Snooper and CLS Logging
- Functional Exchange and Lync/SfB PowerShell ability
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Hyper V technologies and Cloud Services
- Ability to Own, Troubleshoot and Resolve Operational Issues to conclusion
- Understanding of real time voice policies, dial plans and routing
- Strong knowledge of SfB EV Technologies - Provisioning users for EV and voicemail in additional to management and maintenance of Response Groups, Common Area phones etc
Your service line: Internal Services
- Knowledge of server hardware set up, configuration, installation, implementation and support experience
- Networking technologies experience and understanding
- Active Directory / LDAP technology
- Knowledge of SAN / NAS storage architecture and design
- Have operated SCOM or other systems management tools
- Good understanding of Exchange 2013 and Exchange Online
- Exchange Server and/or Lync/SfB related accreditation such as MCSE
- ITIL qualification (Foundation or other)
- Knowledge of Fax technologies
At Deloitte, we're all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Practice Support Services, Quality & Risk Services, IT Services, and Workplace Services & Real Estate, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process About Deloitte Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS BAITEC CFTECH
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 174612