Enterprise & Solution Architect, Consultant,Technology Vision & Architecture, Consulting, All Locations across the UK
Our Technology, Vision & Architecture (TVA) team, is at the forefront of technology and innovation to help our clients imagine their business, solve the most complex business and technology problems and help them accelerate their Digital and Cloud technology journey.
We are currently hiring experienced Solution and Enterprise Architects in Consultant, Senior Consultant and Manager grades across industries and sectors.
Our team is responsible for answering the most challenging client problems: how can Technology strategy enable a complex business; how do we select and design technology to enable business growth; how do we structure their enterprise and domain architecture function; how to solve complex business and technology problems; how to execute technology-led transformation.
We assist our clients in formulating their vision, target architectures and transformation roadmap for technology that supports their business strategies. We provide an authoritative point of view on emerging technology trends to help client imagine the art of the possible (for instance - points of view on Blockchain, Next Generation Telco, BigData, Cloud, Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Connected Vehicle, Future of Retail).
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Your role
Your role will be to deliver client engagements and to support business development activities, both internal and external, depending on your project requirements. Please note that you are not required to perform all the activities listed below.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop solution, application, information, integration, infrastructure and security architecture blueprints to help deliver our client's strategy
- Work with business and technology to define the roadmap and initiatives to support our client's strategy and vision
- Support the client in selecting the right technology stack for their organisation
- Provide technical assurance to complex technology enabled transformation programme
- Support the client with setting up enterprise architecture function, operating model, process, deliverables, architecture modelling tool and governance structure
- Support the client with understanding of the solution design and interactions between solution components to ensure performance, security and scalability
- Support the client define their application strategy and develop a coherent approach to manage and rationalise application landscape and help streamline technology operations
- Support the continued growth of our business by developing propositions, training, marketing, communications and recruitment activities, working in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
All our locations across the UK and in client-facing roles provide lots of opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas
https://www2.deloitte.com/uk/en/footerlinks/office-locator.html Work pattern:
This is a permanent contract opportunity.
This is a full-time role, or this role can be worked on a part-time basis, with a minimum of four days (80% presence) a week.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
We are looking for practising and aspiring solution and enterprise architects preferably with the following skills and experience. Please note that you are not required to have all that are listed below.
Your service line: Consulting
- Between one to ten years working within Technology
- Proven technical problem solving skills
- Experience working in one or more architecture domains (business, solution, application, information, integration, infrastructure and security) either acting as a team member or leading teams
- The ability to communicate complex technical subjects effectively to a business audience
- A keen interest in technology and how this can be applied to solve business challenges
- A good business acumen and interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to integrate and influence teams and colleagues
- Commitment to travel to client locations (Note: We will sponsor your visa to work in the UK and occasional client location travels abroad)
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLCONS BAETEC BAFTEC CFTECH
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 170254