- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Oct 18
See job description for details
Join us in London as an Environments Manager
- This is a critical role within the Lending Transformation Programme team, a key area of focus for the bank
- You'll be responsible for both day to day support of test environments as well as significant project management and planning elements
- We'll look to you to lead, manage and motivate a team across multiple locations
What you'll do
This role will see you supporting lending transformation with both the provision of development and test environments for all our work streams. Sitting within our wider Services function, you'll manage a dedicated team spread across London, Edinburgh and India, undertaking training and coaching when necessary.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Day to day support of work streams
- Building strong and trusted stakeholder relationships
- Driving the change programme to support an agile approach
- Identifying and mitigating any potential risks
The skills you'll need
We're looking for an experienced technical manager with proven delivery skills in a dynamic environment. You'll have experience supporting a test environment, strong leadership skills and the ability to drive a team to reach business objectives.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Strong technical abilities
- A solid grasp of test environments and associated risks
- Project management experience
- A keen eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to work to strict deadlines in a pressurised environment
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and pension funding. We also offer a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.