The firm has an excellent culture, with the average tenure being 10+ years. They are looking for someone to show commitment to the firm and role.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
• Core operations: Reconciliations, corporate actions, settlements, NAV’s, Static Data etc • Checking client records for accuracy - i.e. market values, fees, income distributions
• Vendor Management - monitoring Custodian, Fund Administrator and Transfer Agent
• Producing routine reports for investors (using FactSet, MSCI, Bloomberg etc.)
• Ad-hoc client and firm support duties as required
Necessary qualifications, experience and competencies:
• High level of numeracy
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Your CV must demonstrate loyalty to companies. This is a long term hire for the firm
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.