Great opportunity for an experienced quant researcher in the equities market making space - microstructure models - to join a global team that is fast growing and with huge diversification across time horizons and asset classes.
Equities Market Making Quant Researcher - VP / ED level
Quantitative Researchers play a key role in the organization by developing cutting edge models and trading strategies for a delta one products. You will apply your experience with market microstructure signals and market making techniques to build and enhance the market making capabilities.
- Design and calibrate on-exchange market-making strategies
- Back test and implement trading models and signals
- Help translate algorithms into code
- Some previous experience developing signals and strategies for Equities and/or other Delta 1 products
- Advanced training in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or another highly quantitative field (Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree)
- Strong knowledge of probability and statistics (e.g. machine learning, time-series analysis, pattern recognition)
- Background working in a data driven research environment
- Independent research experience
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Hands-on with ability to translate ideas into code