This role represents an exciting opportunity for a candidate seeking to pursue, or indeed develop their career, within Investment Operations. The successful candidate will liaise heavily with our outsourced service provider (in this case Northern Trust), regarding a wide variety of operational functional delivery, helping to ensure high quality service provision is maintained to a variety of internal and external client stakeholder groups, both directly and indirectly.
- Liaise with the local middle office outsourcing service provider ( Northern Trust), to ensure the outsourced Rosenberg Equities functions are properly carried out by Northern Trust and ensure the business teams’ needs relating to the outsourced functions are being met (e.g: attend service reviews on a regular basis and review monthly KPI data to ensure the service is in line with the agreed service level; track, follow up and resolve processing and servicing issues/inquiries both internally and with Northern Trust, etc.)
- Oversee a variety of operations related functions including outsourced daily operations tasks, Northern Trust due diligence, account activities support, local committee participation (such as the Pricing Committee), documentation of policies and procedures, performance and client reporting coordination, and wider project support as needed.
- Perform daily operations tasks, including monitoring trades, overdrafts, corporate actions, etc.; coordinate performance and client reporting; coordinate accounts transition activities; review weekly reconciliation reports received from Northern Trust; address pricing queries; monitor NAV validation, etc.
- Provide performance support (e.g., become fluent user of the Northern Trust performance tool, assist with month-end performance reporting, address local performance queries, etc.)
- Perform oversight controls processes for the outsourced functions including participation in regular on-site and remote due diligence exercises , updating outsourcing resilience plan, update service level agreement, etc.
- Contribute or manage ad hoc projects such as roll out of new service, products, strategies, instruments, client reporting requirements, etc.
- Stay abreast regulations, determine impact to business and coordinate implementation across Rosenberg Equities and AXA IM
- Document processes and procedures (e.g., to improve service level with Northern Trust, to decrease operations risk, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of operational processes associated with Equity trade processing, or fund administration.
- Previous experience within Asset management advantageous, either with a fund manager, or within 3rd party administration
Knowledge and Skills
- A pro-active self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel (VBA/ SQL preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently in a dynamic environment and organize and prioritize workload to achieve desired results in a timely manner
- Interfacing/communicating effectively with global partners internally and externally
- Proactive and pragmatic decision making
- Flexible approach
- Excellent team player and self-directed