Equities Programme Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 15 Sep 17
A financial institution I am working with are currently looking to recruit a Equities Programme Manager to work on a large programme of work based in London.
A financial institution I am working with are currently looking to recruit a Programme Manager to work on a large programme of work based in London.
The successful will be working closely with senior level business and IT stakeholders to ensure effective change delivery. Monitoring execution, providing insight, ensuring compliance with strategic architecture and suggesting action as necessary.
- Equities and Equity Derivatives knowledge is a must
- Experience of any migration programmes is a nice to have
- Formal project management training and qualifications - PMP preferred, Prince2
- Experience of structuring and running major programs of change in a complex, dynamic environment
- Strong people management skills - coaching, mentoring
- Experience managing multi -platform programmes
- Investment Banking is a must
To apply please send your CV ASAP.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com