Equities Trade Management
- £200 - £250 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
Our client is a leading global investment bank looking for a someone to join their Equity Execution Services team, on a 6 month rolling contact. The successful candidate will work in partnership with clients and sales traders to ensure that trades are allocated, confirmed, and processed correctly and efficiently.
- Primary responsibility for equity confirmation exceptions and client service management with a key focus on efficiency, control, and enhancing the client experience.
- Facilitate the allocation, confirmation, and matching of cash equity trades with clients ranging from global asset managers to private banks.
- Focused on increasing STP to drive scale across the Securities business.
- Improving client experience through quick and accurate trade confirmation which is to be achieved in part by a multi-year system and flow convergence program, as well as consolidating functions across Operations to form a broader Equity middle office.
- The individual will be expected to work closely with global teams and our clients to proactively manage risk.
- Challenge existing business processes on a day to day basis.
- Strong academic background.
- Minimum of 12 months experience within a relevant investment banking operations role.
- Understand and meet the evolving expectations of key clients of the firm.
- Drive and follow through on any efficiency initiatives to implementation.
- The successful candidate will have experience of securities products, an operations background and client facing experience is preferred, but not essential.