Working in a high calibre team based in London and Sydney, you will be trading equities with a focus on statistical arbitrage and systematic trading. You will also analyse market data to enhance current strategies and develop new ones.
Life Trading is a small trading company with an atmosphere that is relaxed and flexible. We are focussed strongly on results and excellence, and emphasise a work-life balance and a team culture.
- Trading – 50%
- Work as part of a 24hr trading team
- Manually add, delete and modify orders on multiple exchanges using Bloomberg and brokers with the intent to trade profitably
- Prudently manage trading risk within given parameters
- Assist and collaborate with other traders and developers in all trading teams
- Assist in development and analysis of trading signals, risk management and execution
- Research and Development – 30%
- Perform advanced data analysis in Python and MS Office, including analysis using our existing backtesting frameworks
- Collaborate with developers and quant researchers for specification of improvements and new features that can aid the Equities team
- Research quantitative methods to automate existing strategies to identify and efficiently trade opportunities
- Admin – 20%
- Follow and apply the company values and adhere to company policies
- Report to Head of Equities
- Adhere to all relevant exchange rules and regulations
- Assist in management of corporate actions
- 2-4 years EU trading equities for IB, fund, prop house or similar, where you are directly responsible for profit generation
- Good knowledge of Bloomberg
- Strong proprietary/discretionary trading experience
- Fluent English
- DLC & DR trading experience
- US equities trading experience
- Bloomberg EMSX
- Experience of working in a small team
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Working experience of
- Time series analysis
- Python, Pandas or similar
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a covering letter outlining why you would be suitable, with your CV.
All positions at Life Trading are subject to a police and bankruptcy check.