Equity Analyst - Oil & Energy (contractor)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Capital Network
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
Proactive Investors, a fast-expanding financial media group with 500 corporate clients, is looking to recruit a Mining Equity Analyst on a contractor basis.
Proactive Investor Group Holdings is the longest established online platform providing investors with live news and commentary in order to make informed choices. The Platform serves as a bridge allowing investors to gather market intelligence directly from companies. Companies that use it to communicate directly to their investor community are primarily small to mid-cap companies or companies listed on AIM.
Reasons for working at Capital Network (part of Proactive Investor Group)
- Competitive payment structure
- Flexible working environment
- Capacity to build a portfolio of client companies
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The role will entail the following work:
- Meeting c-suite executives from listed companies, predominantly in the mid- and small-cap space
- Building a portfolio of clients and assembling research reports in conjunction with company announcements
- Conducting video interviews, outlining the investment case
- At least five years' experience working for an investment bank or large fund manager
- CFA and other additional accreditations
If you believe you can add something to our organisation, please apply here by submitting a copy of your CV. Please state your contact details, availability and why you are interested in working for us. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted and candidates invited for interviews will be expected to provide pieces of sample work.
Deadline for applications is 2 June 2018.