• Macro research / investment support.
• Evaluate proposed investments and recommend whether they are suitable for purchase.
• Making recommendations based on your findings to the lead fund manager.
• Assist with internal and external presentations to enable the audience to gain a good understanding of the work of the department.
• Client meeting preparation (sales pitches, marketing, performance analysis and figures).
The client is looking for candidates with:
• Solid degree from a first class university.
• Background in a research or numerical subject (Behavioural finance, Philosophy, Sciences and Engineering) encouraged.
• Together with the above you will be solidly numerate and have excellent time management skills required to meet deadlines. You will also have strong analytical skills together with the ability to gather information and use it to draw sound conclusions.
• You also need to have excellent communication and presentation skills necessary to market the funds.
Due to the increased applications for this role, you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria