J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
This role will focus on Eurobank project, Prime/Equity Derivatives Group business (part of Global Equities). The objective of the role is to ensure the business has been reviewed for any changes and tested to ensure no/minimal disruption to the business. Seamless transition for the Prime/EDG business as JPMAG transforms into JPMSE is key to success. The role requires facing off to several stakeholders internally, end-to-end along the lifecycle of the trade in Prime (Synthetics and Cash PB) (both F&O and OTC). It provides an opportunity to gain an understanding of the front to back infrastructure. Furthermore, the role would be part for Equities Transformation team and would provide exposure to high profile projects and shall allow the candidate to experience of all stages of the project lifecycle from planning and requirement gathering, through to testing, implementation and closure, including remediation and opportunities for process improvement.
- Working with key project managers to understand tech deliveries for the go-live date and what the testing requirements are.
- Work with test manager and various stakeholders in middle office and other departments to build test case scenarios to successfully test deliveries.
- Run global testing calls with key participants, actively report progress and issues found.
- Work proactively with technology teams to resolve any bugs found and successfully get testing sign off.
- Communication to stakeholders including - technology, operations, legal, compliance, treasury and other support groups
Key skills required
- The role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to get involved in a high profile project with strict and aggressive timelines
- Proven test management skills & delivery track record on broad multi-functional project delivery within the banking industry.
- Strong product knowledge - Prime/ Equity Derivatives
- Candidate will have to be adaptable and able to work under pressure to get tasks completed.
- Very strong attention to detail,
- Ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders and work with them to get to resolution.
- A very strong ethic and ability to proactively resolve issues will be also crucial to success.