Equity Derivatives Product Controller
EQUITY DERIVATIVES PRODUCT CONTROL CONTRACT ROLE, CITY, BANKING
I am currently recruiting for a leading investment bank who require an experienced product controller for their Equity Derivatives Product Control P&L team, supporting the Global Exotic Equity Derivative desks (Single stock, Index, Hybrids and Funds), which are part of Equity Client Solutions.
- P&L Explain production and daily reporting to the front office with analysis and understanding of exotic trades and structures- requires in depth understanding of the models used by the desk, understanding of scripts and termsheets and interaction with the Quants, trade support and the front office.
- Daily front to back reconciliation - trading system to ledger and month end close. finance are responsible for running and maintaining many of the key controls in the trade system infrastructure and performing a balance sheet sign off.
- Month end P&L and balance sheet close
- Review and presentation to senior front office management of regulator metrics
- ACA or other accountancy qualification will be an advantage
- Extensive product control experience
- Equity derivatives experience (including options/exotics)
- Knowledge of front to back accounting