Equity Derivatives Sales - Iberia
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a global leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. The Firm’s equity Sales & Trading operations provide liquidity, distribute content, and create product solutions to help our clients generate alpha.
Morgan Stanley is looking to recruit a Junior Equity Derivatives Salesperson
Morgan Stanley is looking to recruit an Analyst or Associate level candidate on the Equity Derivatives Sales Desk. We are looking for a candidate with experience in the direct and / or indirect coverage of clients for equity products.
- The candidate will have demonstrated an ability to cover relatively large institutional clients.
- The ideal candidate will have experience covering different types of institutions; and have demonstrated an ability to generate revenue from these relationships.
- This individual will be a member of a product specialist sales team; and as a result will need to work well within a team.
- The candidate will be expected to develop a deep understanding of the Equity Derivatives, Equity Finance and Structured Notes marketplace and their associated products.
- Coverage of Iberian institutions for global equity products with scope to take on responsibility from an early stage.
- Interaction with the global Trading and Structuring franchise as well as peers in Sales.
- Coverage will be across all major institutional client types (Banks, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Asset Managers,
Skills required (essential)
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven knowledge and experience of working with clients
- Proven ability to work in an equity sales and trading front office environment.
- Ability to generate and share new ideas and communicate them clearly and succinctly.
- A demonstrated ability to work within a team and to establish strong network of relationships
- Degree or overseas equivalent and excellent academics
- Fluency in Spanish / Portuguese languages
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-JD2