A market leading sell-side equity brokerage team requires an Execution Broker to work in a team with a focus on risk arbitrage, special situations, share-class trading, stub trading and pairs trading strategies.
Duties of the role will include:
- Execution of client orders with a specialism in risk arbitrage, special situations, share-class trading, stub trading and pairs trading strategies.
- Managing client communication in relation to executions.
- Working closely with the sales and sales trading team to delivery leading execution to an institutional client base.
- Liaison with various providers to ensure the most efficient trading infrastructure for clients.
The candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience executing equity strategies.
- Detailed knowledge of equity trading infrastructures and systems.
- A desire to actively improve workflows, processes and to implement change where necessary.