Equity Front Office Rotation Scheme
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 09 Aug 18 2018-08-09
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who are passionate about development and are keen to introduce an enthusiastic financial services professional to a Front Office Equity rotation scheme with rotations spanning Equity Baskets, Equity Trading and Equity Investment Analytics.
This role is ideal for an individual with 2-4 years’ experience working in technical Middle Office role (risk and/or operations). Additionally, the candidate requires proven knowledge of Equity products, markets and the trade lifecycle, who is looking to make a move to the Front Office and gain extensive training, exposure and development at a top tier asset management institution.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within a technical front office aligned middle office role within a buy and/or sell side firm e.g. operations, trade support, risk.
- In-depth knowledge of Equity Products.
- Knowledge of Trading, Analysts and or Portfolio Management highly desirable
- Ideally a holder of a full CFA or working towards.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills able to liaise with the front office (Portfolio Managers and Traders).
- Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum), in a numerate subject.
- Knowledge of Charles River (CRD), Aladdin would be advantageous for this position.
- Strong IT skills highly preferred e.g. VBA, Excel, Python, Matlab.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com