Equity Long Short Analyst - Consumer - Investment Fund
A growing London based investment fund are looking to add to their equity investment team and make a hire to focus on specifically on global consumer. They run a long short strategy and focus on very fundamental, deep, bottom up research to understand the best position on the market.
Your ability to do deep dive analysis and in-depth research into stocks is critical as this fund has a concentrated portfolio and decisions are made on a team level so you will need excellent communication skills and solid technical capabilities, they have a concentrated and fundamental approach toward investment and take a high active share in stocks under coverage. The firm is growing, and therefore this particularly seat will play a vital role in the ongoing expansion of the firm. Your responsibilities will include:
• Bottom-up and thematic fundamental research across global consumer stocks
• Serving as a sector specific research covering global consumer (staples and discretionary and relevant sub sectors)
• Stock specific research, industry analysis and idea generation for long short strategies
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
• Meetings with companies and management In order to apply you should have:
• 2-5 years experience within investment. (Private/Public equity or IB)
• Consumer experience is ideal but those interested in consumer who have covered adjacent sectors will also be considered.
• Eligible to work within the UK
• An excellent academic record
This is an excellent opportunity to join an outperforming equity fund which has successfully doubled the AUM over the last year.
To apply, please send your CV in WORD format at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch.