Equity Long short Analyst -Industrials- Hedge Fund - London
A highly successful London based single manager Hedge funds is currently looking to add an equity analyst to their team to cover the industrials sector.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the long short Market Neutral space with some coverage of Automotive and Suppliers.
You will have full autonomy for fundamental analysis, management meetings, idea generation and position sizing.
As an experienced you will be expected to manage a carve-out of the industrial books capital. The Fund
- Single Manager, UK based Hedge fund The strategy
- Long short, market neutral The role
- Global Industrials - sub sector focus - Autos, business services, chemicals, A&D and Materials. Responsibilities will include:
• Long/short equity investment analyst covering European and US industrial companies
• Building company models from scratch
• Generating long and short investment ideas supporting an industrial-focused portfolio manager
• Analysing c.60-100 companies across all industrial subsectors
• Maintaining coverage and conducting bottom-up fundamental analysis of companies across Autos, business services, Transportation and Airlines, A&D and Materials.
• Deep due-diligence through frequent interactions with C-level management
In order to apply you must have experience working in a long short fund with experience across some of the following sectors: Autos, business services, chemicals, A&D and Materials.
Global Applications are welcome.
To apply for the role, please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com