We’re looking for an experienced Equity Research analysts to work in our Equity Research department.
Exane BNP Paribas is a top pan-European equity broker and is the market leader in France, active on sales, execution and research on stocks covered by an award-winning Research Department.
A strong culture of investigation and performance allows Exane BNP Paribas to guarantee its clients the enduring success of their investments. The company offers research, distribution and execution services on European stocks to institutional clients.
Equity Research is an important profit centre in our cash equities platform. We think our research stands out for its quality and innovative approach. Our best research combines analytical depth and rigour with an accessible style and strong conclusions.
As an equity analyst at Exane BNP Paribas, your role would involve:
- Financial Analysis and Modelling
- Looking at companies across multiple sectors
- Writing reports on a wide range of topics
- Working with senior analysts, sales, traders and clients
- Developing a perspective on China for a European investor audience
Is This you?
All successful analysts are different, but we think these qualities are very valuable:
- A strong academic track record – in particular finance/accountancy/business/economics qualifications and/or degrees
- Desirable - CFA/ACA qualifications.
- Experience in Audit
- Excellent written and oral communication – in English and Chinese, in order to review documentation in these.
- Chinese market knowledge - macro and micro
- Hardware Technology Expertise - in Europe and in China.
- Software Technology Expertise - in Europe and in China
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- An innovative and creative mind/ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines when necessary.
- A high level of numeracy
- Significant experience in equity research
Closing date: 3 November 2020