Equity Research Analyst - Healthcare (freelance role)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Proactive Investors
- 14 Dec 18
Proactive Investors, a fast-expanding financial media group with 500 corporate clients, is looking to recruit a Healthcare Analyst on freelance / contractor basis.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The role will entail the following work:
- Meeting c-suite executives from listed companies, predominantly in the healthcare small-cap equity space
- Building a portfolio of clients and assembling research reports in conjunction with company announcements
- Conducting video interviews, outlining the investment case
- At least five years' experience working for an investment bank or large fund manager
- CFA and other additional accreditations
- Biotech and Healthcare
Reasons for working at Proactive Investor Group
- Competitive payment structure
- Flexible working environment
- Capacity to build a portfolio of client companies
About Proactive Investors
Proactive Investor Group Holdings is the longest established online platform providing investors with live news and commentary in order to make informed choices. The Platform serves as a bridge allowing investors to gather market intelligence directly from companies. Companies that use it to communicate directly to their investor community are primarily small to mid-cap companies or companies listed on AIM.
If you believe you can add something to our organisation, please apply here stating your contact details, availability and why you are interested in working for us. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted and candidates invited for interviews will be expected to provide pieces of sample work.
Deadline for applications is 20 December 2018.
Healthcare, Biotech, Analyst, Equity, contract, freelance, fund, small-cap, investor