Equity Research Analyst, Global Asset Management Firm (suitable for people with 2 years + work experience)
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Global Asset Manger is looking to add an Equity Research Analyst.
Our client is leading asset management firm based in London.
They are now looking to add an Equity Research Analyst to join their EMEA team. The role will support the Head of Equity Research on the analysis of investments. The fund takes a long only, long term towards investing and will invest in all sector and geographies.
You will work with the Fund Managers on the team with stock selection, company, market and industry analysis, prepare investment papers, undertake financial modelling and investment analysis.
The successful candidate will have a background as follows:
• Equity research experience from another asset management firm or a sell side analyst looking to move into asset management
• Chartered accountant/ ACA/ CFA with a major advisory firm
• Some from one of the graduate training schemes of a leading asset manager (such as Blackrock, Henderson) who has experience across a range of sectors
• A track record of investing as a generalist and across multiple geographies
• Be able to demonstrate a real interest in investing
• Outstanding academic record
• At least two years work experience
The role is probably suitable for someone at the Senior Analyst/ junior associate level in their current firm