Equity Research Associates x 3 - Major investment bank - applications from December 2017/ early 2018 qualifying ACAs welcome - New roles 2018 hiring
- Outstanding base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
Top ranked Tier One Bank is looking to add two recently qualified chartered accountants to their teams. They are interested in meeting ACAs who will have just qualified in December this year, or perhaps will qualify in early 2018.
Our client is a leading investment bank who are now looking to add three equity research associates to their teams. The positions will join three of their highly rated sell side groups.
The focus of the role will be to write pieces of equity research on your chosen sector for your clients, who will be asset management firms.
As part of this, you will undertake financial and commercial analysis of companies, markets and sectors, maintain models for companies under coverage, compile analysis of key industry drivers, prepare and present to clients, monitor sector news flow, listen to company results calls, and help clients with their enquiries.
They are looking to add someone with a background as follows:
- ACA with a leading accounting firm with great communication skills and a real interest in financial markets. Tou could well have just qualified in December 2017 or about to qualify in 2018
- CFAs or investment bankers looking to make a move into equity research
- potentially an equity analyst from an asset management firm wanting to move into sell side research
- clear interest in financial markets