Equity Research HOLT Product Specialist, ASO, London,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
A position within the HOLT Investment Strategies Group in London. The team uses the HOLT framework to deliver systematic/quant equity investment strategies to institutional investors in EMEA.
- An opportunity to work closely with the team and clients to create and run indices and bespoke client strategies.
- The opportunity to work with the various trading desks, including Program Trading, Delta-1 and Derivatives, to provide clients exposure to the strategies.
- Interaction with clients include portfolio analysis, quantitative consulting, and product & expectations management.
- Manage involvement in strategic internal projects.
- A degree in a quantitative area (i.e. quantitative finance, mathematics, engineering, etc.) with top ranked academic credentials.
- Detailed understanding of finance and markets.
- Proven experience with MATLAB programming.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts easily.
- MBA or CFA would be a plus.
- Results-oriented with strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task under pressure and carry projects forward.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success