Equity Sales Associate
- Dependent on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Green Street
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
Founded in 1985, Green Street Advisors is the preeminent independent research, trading, and advisory firm concentrating on commercial property in Europe and North America. Established in Europe in 2008, the rapidly growing firm seeks to profoundly impact the investment community through its insights and products. Green Street is known for the quality of its research and data, its deep team of experts and its time-tested valuation methodology. The firm is looking to bring on a driven and ambitious individual to play a key role within the Sales team.
The Equity Sales Associate is a critical addition to Green Street’s European team at this stage in the Company’s development. The opportunity exists for a highly-motivated individual to take a proactive lead on account management for select clients as the business matures as an established entity in Europe. It is essential that this individual develop a deep expertise of Green Street’s research services in order to act as a trusted advisor to clients across all areas of the Company’s specialisation.
This is an ideal role for candidates with strong sales abilities who have a keen interest in real estate, and offers the opportunity to play an integral role in growing and developing client relationships as the business continues to mature.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as lead account manager for select institutional clients of Green Street’s Pan-European research, data and services.
- As well as the conveying of sophisticated research views and stock recommendations, overall maintenance of client relationships and responsibility for ensuring Green Street is appropriately and sustainably remunerated for the research and services provided to clients.
- Become an expert and trusted advisor to clients on Green Street’s areas of specialisation.
- Co-ordinate local and international client meetings and other interactions.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Sales and Marketing teams and the wider firm in order to generate optimal outcomes for clients and for Green Street.
- Provide colleagues with timely and relevant feedback from clients and the wider market.
We are highly selective – candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience or strong interest in sales, real estate, equity trading, financial services, securities analysis, general securities, capital markets.
- Financial or technically related quantitative experience a significant benefit.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and motivation to learn.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to engage at all levels across a global business.
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to convey complex concepts.
- Meticulous attention to detail demonstrating exceptional research skills.
- High level of organizational ability, creativity and resourcefulness.
- Be a results oriented, proactive self-starter who takes direction well.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrate a willingness to prove, through consistent performance, the ability to handle expanding responsibilities.
- Have expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg and familiarity with CRM systems.
- Working proficiency with European languages would be of interest.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 1 September 2018.