A large, successful investment bank are looking for a skilled quantitative researcher to add to their Quantitative Investment Strategies team in London. In the role you will be helping with the development of quantitative investment strategies and reporting into the Head of one of the most renowned QIS teams in the industry.
In the role you will be:
- Developing systematic trading strategies, primarily within Equities
- Writing code
- Developing and running back-tests for the strategies
The idea candidate will have:
- Experience in cash equities
- 2-4 years’ experience in quantitative research and in developing quantitative strategies
- Strong quantitative skills
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- BSc or MSc in Economics, Maths or Quantitative Finance-related field
This is an associate level position so the ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience building systematic strategies within a buy or sell side firm.
If you think this sounds like a fit please send a CV to email@example.com and the appropriate consultant will be in touch.
To speak to a consultant directly, please dial 0208 0044 001.
Interviews have already begun taking place.