European Digital Marketing Manager
- Competitive + Bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
The Digital Marketing team is responsible for delivering all online services for the business including ColumbiaThreadneedle.com, 19 regional websites (excluding US), email campaigns and social media. The successful candidate will play a hands-on role to ensure the efficient, timely and cost-effective delivery of all aspects of our online presence. Key to success will be the development of positive, constructive and flexible relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
• Upload and edit of website content as briefed by internal content owners including, but not limited to, European Channel Marketing teams, Corporate Communications, Legal, IT and HR.
• Manage large work volumes by liaising with key clients on timescales, progress, sign off and deploying the changes live.
• Responsible for the quality control of all digital updates to ensure they are of a high standard.
• Using our content management system to build and maintain web pages and other digital content, working with the Digital Marketing Executive and Senior Digital Marketing Executive.
• Managing the web calendar so all BAU activity is logged for audit purposes and that the Head of Digital Delivery and key clients are informed of all activity in progress.
• Build and maintain relationships with Senior stakeholders, project sponsors and internal stakeholders with a vested interest or support facilitation of Digital projects.
• Main point of contact for all Northern and Southern Europe campaign activity and briefings, attend stakeholder meetings providing updates on digital and performance against KPIs.
• Responsible for producing and owning monthly reports/analysis on the performance of European email campaigns. Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Executive to combine with website and analytics reports and use that information to enhance our e-communication strategy.
• Operational delivery of outbound email communications and input into email designs to support online communications.
• Manage all BAU requests and implement them accordingly.
• Distribution of thought leadership, news and foundation activity on our website and social channels
• Supporting Head of Digital Delivery on any ad-hoc projects and campaigns as required.
• Working with the Senior Digital Marketing Executive to produce research reports into latest Digital trends and competitor analysis
• Fluent in one or more European languages – Italian, German or Spanish
• Experience of managing large-scale updating of corporate websites, both updating content personally and liaising with key internal clients on sign off and deployment of changes.
• Working knowledge of HTML, previous exposure to HTML coding
• Working knowledge of a content management system an advantage.
• Experienced in creating email campaigns; knowledge of Exact Target (Marketing Cloud).
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
• A high level of literacy and good attention to detail.
• Experience of working within financial services a distinct advantage