European Equity Capital Markets - Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley’s European Equity Capital Markets practice has consistently been the leader across equity issuance, with transactions and awards spanning IPOs, capital increases, accelerated share placings and equity-linked issuance. Our clients include many of Europe’s most high-profile companies, entrepreneurs and private equity firms.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced junior banker (associate level) to join our European Equity Capital Markets team.
- Providing client-facing input on origination and execution across all equity issuance products across all industry sectors
- Liaising with equities sales, research and trading teams to deliver capital markets advice to our corporate clients
- Frequent interaction with our investment banking coverage
- Day-to-day project management role in transaction processes, liaising with clients and other advisors
- Attending team discussions and where appropriate client meetings, where you may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation
- Previous full-time employment in a top tier investment bank in either equity capital markets, corporate broking, corporate finance/M&A, research or equity sales. May consider close equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are essential; fluency in other European languages, especially Spanish, Italian or German, a plus but not a pre-requisite
- Desire to consistently outperform in terms of intensity, teamwork and pro-activity
- We expect that likely candidates may have developed the necessary competencies in a similar role over a 3-5 years’ period .
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-CN1