European Equity Research: Transport
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
We are a Global Investment Bank looking for a motivated individual to join our highly-ranked Transport Team within our European Equity Research dept, working alongside the existing team members with a view to eventual lead coverage of part of the sector. While the work is stimulating and challenging, we foster a supportive, flexible, values-based work environment. There will be significant opportunities for personal growth and development.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
• Publish outstanding, differentiated thematic, sector and company research
• Develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to develop a highly ranked franchise
• Identify and analyze market, sector, corporate and/or economic data to help develop investment theses
• Produce insightful, value-added investment research and communicate views clearly to internal and external audiences
• Prepare regular updates on covered companies, including both short and deep-dives studies
• Attend and prepare research on corporate events, roadshows, company presentations and conferences
• In-depth knowledge and insight in the Transport industries
• Strong financial modeling skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Evidence of cooperative mindset and/or willingness to work as a team player
• Relevant qualifications such as CFA, MBA or ACA desirable
• Strong academic record
• A positive “can-do” attitude and strong desire to deliver the best service to clients
The successful candidate will want to be part of a community built on core values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. These values speak to the importance we place on inclusion, achievement and client service all within a dynamic workplace culture - made up of our talented and passionate people.
Barclays is an equal opportunities employer.