European Insurance M&A - Leading Investment Bank (Euro languages required!)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A top bank is enhancing it's Insurance M&A team and requires a FIG Analyst (with exposure and an interest in Insurance). The successful candidate will speak fluent English and an additional European language (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Nordic).
This team is keen to see applicants from Big for Corporate Finance teams and Investment Banking FIG analysts.
- Assisting in execution of on-going deals within the group, e.g. M&A transactions, capital raising etc.
- Supporting senior bankers delivering strategic advice to clients
– Strategic idea generation
– Preparation of pitch book and discussion materials
– Data analysis
– Modelling (operating models, capital models, merger models, LBO, etc.)
Skills and qualifications
- Experience of working within Investment Banking, Transaction Services/ Corporate Finance Group of Big 4 Accountancy Firm or boutique advisory firm with a focus on Financial Institutions
- Aptitude for financial analysis
- Embraces and balances new / differing ways of thinking / working
- Builds collaborative and productive working relationships