European Large Corporates - Credit Analyst
- £433 per day LTD
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Temporary, Full time
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
LMA Recruitment are looking for a Credit Analyst to join an international bank in the City on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for covering the annual reviews of Large corporates across Western Europe across a broad range of sectors
- Primary products covered include vanilla Syndicated and Bi-Lateral Loan products (including some M&A), Derivatives (Swaps, FX), Trade Services and Leasing.
- You will be expected to research, prepare and submit detailed and accurate written credit reports to the Credit Department for new and existing transactions covering all credit critical issues in a timely manner
- Liaise with other areas of the bank on transactions as appropriate including Legal, Syndications and Corporate Research Departments.
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Large corporate (Investment Grade and Sub-Investment Grade) credit analysis
- Strong experience within financial modelling
- Knowledge of documentation (LMA and ISDAs) expected
- Experience within European Large Corporates