This leading global asset manager who manage funds across Fixed Income, Equities and Alternatives are seeking a channel-marketing specialist to join their Marketing team. Supporting the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns for both wealth and institutional audiences across UK, Middle East, Nordics and Benelux, primary responsibilities will include the following:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality marketing campaigns - working with global marketing, product management and the distribution team to target relevant audiences with coordinated multi-channel activities to drive client sales and retention.
- Manage email marketing, including regular mailings and campaign emails.
- Manage content on third-party partner websites and ensure content is current and correct on the European websites.
- Manage multi-format advertising placements and sponsored content with key publications.
- Coordinating content with sales and the content team to deliver to plans and meet deadlines.
- Track marketing activity and assist with campaign analysis reporting to measure overall engagement and effectiveness.
- Setup Salesforce Campaigns for budget approvals and process invoices.
- Collaborate with the central marketing team (design, content, digital and events) and the global regional marketing teams to plan and execute all marketing activity in a timely, organised and coordinated manner.
- 4 years + European Channel Marketing experience in asset management
- Excellent project management, planning and collaboration skills
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate discipline
- Experience using email marketing tools and Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks, deal with change and ambiguity, and work in a fast-paced environment
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted