- Competitive base salary plus bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 20 Oct 17 2017-10-20
We are currently searching for an Italian-speaking event manager for a well-known global asset manager. Previous experience within event management in financial services, plus fluency in Italian is required.
Based in the London global hub, and with an international remit, the Event Manager will work closely with business partners (sales and wider marketing department) in the planning, delivery and execution of the business' events programme.
This role will have a particular focus on the UK and Italian markets.
• Prior experience of events (3-5 years) management and working for a global firm in asset management or financial services required
• Italian language required
• Significant experience of delivering projects with multiple stakeholders and deliverables
• Proactive, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong project management skills and ability to work within a team with a collaborative mindset and to work independently
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a deadline drive, multi-tasking role often with competing priorities
• Good working knowledge of, and established working relationships with key event industry event production and catering suppliers, agencies within the UK and across EMEA
• Working knowledge of using Events Software Packages (CVENT and Salesforces would be beneficial)
• A self-starter who can take responsibility for tasks and projects, working remote for the rest of the Events International team based in Paris
• Proactive and positive attitude to work