Event Specialist - Private Equity
Brand new event management opportunity for high-performing events specialists looking to work in a standalone role for a fast-paced private equity firm.
You will be responsible for managing all bespoke and third-party events and conferences globally. Based in lovely offices in the City, London, this is a brilliant opportunity to further progress your event management and marketing career. Event Specialist's key responsibilities:
- End-to-end management of small to large scale events internationally- taking ownership for the planning and delivery of third-party conferences, bespoke dinners, workshops and seminars.
- Post event review and reporting on ROI - using the company's integrated CRM system.
Events Specialist's Ideal Background:
- Marketing support - support the production of relevant collateral, including invitations, brochureware and presentations.
- Digital Marketing - work with digital team to help promote events via social media, email campaigns and the website.
- Speaker management - cold calling to secure speaker slots at third party conferences and then briefing speakers before events
- Stakeholder management - build and maintain relationships with external suppliers, creative agencies and venue managers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Ad hoc marketing activities - as part of a small team, including assisting with marketing collateral and branding.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Recent graduate with experience in an event management or marketing position, preferably within a Financial Services house or agency. It would be a significant advantage to have previous investment management experience.
- Self-starter by nature, confident in managing projects singlehandedly
- Good telephone manner
- Team player and can work independently, adhering to tight deadlines and coping well under pressure
- Organised, attentive to detail, and articulate, with an ability to build strong relationships across multiple teams
- Fluency in French would be advantageous but not essential
£30,000-40,000 + discretionary bonus + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.