Exciting e-money / payments Fintech – Customer Success Manager
- Basic £50-70,000 + options etc
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Search
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
A true career opportunity for someone excited by joining a solid and fast-growing venture backed payments Fintech as they expand internationally. Besides joining a visionary leader in this space, great time to join and carve out your role as they grow.
Excelsior have been engaged by a “new wave” payments fintech and service provider with FCA electronic money (e-money) institution status, to fill an exciting growth role in London. As the company takes itself to “the next level” with the expansion of their international customer base, they are looking for someone in a key client facing operational role in London, ensuring success for their global payments network customers.
Working in partnership with mobile network operators and banks, you’ll play a lead operations and customer success role as the point person for use of their payment technologies and services including:
- Conducting research and playing a lead role in implementing expansion strategies across EMEA (in particular Africa).
- Day to day operational smooth running of the payments network for your region; tracking incoming customer payments and credit customer wallets, facilitating resolution of any customer-related issues relating to payments.
- Conducting foreign exchange transactions for customers.
- Collaborating with payment partners to ensure high service standards.
- Working with our high calibre software engineering team to further enhance our payment tools.
Appropriate applicants will:
- Be excited by the prospect of joining an exciting international payments fintech on a great growth trajectory, where you can carve out your own career.
- Ideally have some payments industry experience, but equally our client is open to someone from a top consultancy or professional services firm wanting to get into this market sector.
- Have great communication skills, as well as an exceptional orientation for detail.
- The entrepreneurial spirit in a flexible self-directed environment to try out new things in order to help grow the business.
If you’re up for this challenge and immense career opportunity then please do apply or contact us on 020 7495 3088.