- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
*********************** Requires relocation to Nassau Bahamas *************************
We are a private investment firm. Founded in 1989, we have built our business on making sense of complex data with cutting edge research to actively trade in the global financial, commodity and equity markets.
Our trading approach is quantitative and systematic in nature and is based around statistical modeling of market processes. Our success can be attributed to a disciplined trading approach, a relentless drive to research new and existing ideas, and the focus and dedication of our staff.
Our staff is located in The Bahamas, Austria, China, and other international locations, giving us flexibility and reach across the globe. Our organization structure is flat and our diverse multi-disciplinary teams are comprised of Research, Data, Trading, and Development. We offer a spacious, contemporary work environment located in the Bahamas.
The role will primarily be responsible for monitoring of production systems and managing the trade execution and risk of a portfolio consisting of over 150 global futures and FX markets. You will work with a strong team of developers, researchers, and traders to continually develop and improve our mission-critical trading applications and ensure uptime is maximized.
The position calls for a highly organized individual with strong analytical, quantitative, collaborative and communication skills. You will have the ability to work calmly under pressure and handle unexpected events that directly affects our ability to trade.
As the trading desk is involved in global trading, flexibility with working hours is required.
• Monitor and take appropriate action to ensure continued stability and integrity of trade execution
• Work with developers to automate manual tasks, highlight recurring issues and assist towards producing robust applications
• Partner with researchers to create actionable recommendations to capture quantitative insights and enhance existing strategies and algorithms
• Perform data analysis and provide support for our data team to ensure data sources are well maintained
• Develop data analytics and risk reports to support the business and improve standards
• Provide managers and analysts with timely insight into pertinent markets conditions
• Undergraduate degree in a quantitative field (maths, statistics, physics, econometrics)
• Post-graduate education is an advantage
• Knowledge of futures or FX is preferred
• Strong background in quantitative research, programming, and data visualization skills
• Working knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Python, R, C#, SQL)
• Experience with Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, CQG or similar technologies
• Attention to detail is critical to minimize the potential for errors
• The ideal candidate has a passion for financial markets, trustworthy and holds themselves to high ethical standards
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to calmly handle unexpected events under time-sensitive constraints
• Excellent communication skills that facilitate teamwork and interaction with colleagues
• Good time organizational skills
• Pro-activeness and drive for delivering working solutions
• A strong drive for results and continual improvement
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, operate and perform with moderate supervision and strong attention to detail
The Execution Analyst will work full time from the office in Nassau, Bahamas.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer an internationally competitive compensation commensurate with the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
Our induction program during the first 2-3 months will enable the successful candidate to get to know our work culture, vision, and internal procedures.
We offer relocation assistance, travel reimbursement, accommodation, and medical insurance to successful candidates willing to relocate to the Bahamas for this opportunity.
Candidates will be asked to consent to background checks and will undergo a variety of technical and personality tests.