Execution Platform - Project Manager, London
This is a role within the largest change program in the International Wealth Management (IWM) division. The Execution Platform team, which is focused on the roll out of services for investment products, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst / Project Manager to lead and steer the end-to-end analysis, requirements gathering, and overall delivery of topics relating to the front to back lifecycle of investment products. Specifically, the work involves the roll out of new products, services and processes for trade capture, trade execution, trade processing and lifecycle management of cash products, derivatives, and listed securities across the entire IWM. This Business Analyst / Project Manager will work very closely with the International Trading Solutions Platform function of Credit Suisse.
- An exciting and challenging opportunity in the trading services workstream of the change program!
- A platform for you to actively support the overall Program Manager and the Execution Platform leads by supporting and driving the roll out of products and features that relate to the new trading services to be offered to IWM
- A chance to work with a very wide group of functions and areas of the bank on a new end to end front-to-back flow for investment products
- You will own the responsibility to build and maintain detailed project plans, track program relevant milestones, monitor and comment program risks and to contribute to various reporting and STC documentations in order to keep senior business partners informed about the progress of the program
- A unique opportunity for you to liaise with key business partners to determine priorities and requirements and drive implementation to completion in collaboration with the project streams
- A platform which gives you the opportunity to build and maintain good relationships with key business partners across markets and business areas within a first class organization with state-of-the-art professional standards
- A very multi-cultural environment within you will be working with a highly dedicated and experienced team of qualified individuals within a fast paced and diverse international setting close to the business which offers you opportunities to develop your personal and professional skillset .
- University degree or post-graduate studies preferable
- Substantial prior experience as a Project Manager or Consulting related function in Wealth Management or Global Markets
- You should have deep knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Experience working with JIRA tools and using the Agile Scrum methodologies is required
- Proficiency in English is a requirement. German language skills are beneficial.
- Strong product knowledge of listed securities and derivatives and a good understanding of the regulatory landscape for Wealth Management, including MIFID II and EMIR
- Sound project management skills which enables you to run part of the program in very independent manner
- Ability to focus on prioritization, efficiency, professionalization and proactive communication and ability to collaborate well across multiple teams, departments and locations
- Experience working on other complex programs would be an asset
- Positive 'can-do' attitude, willingness to go the extra mile for excellence and work well under pressure
- An adaptive and content driven attitude paired with flexibility, dedication and self-motivation which makes you a standout colleague which has a strong focus on clients' needs
Closing Date: 6th March 2020