- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 31 May 18 2018-05-31
Logan Sinclair is one of the top 5 boutique executive search agencies in London, we specialize in front office recruitment in Asset Management and place ExCo members all the way down to Graduates with a 2-3 years experience. We offer excellent training and development with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced dynamic business that is constantly growing and evolving. We also offer a very competitive base salary with an uncapped discretionary bonus that is directly linked to performance.
- Manage the diaries for the Managing Director and Senior Directors on the team, including booking in both clients and candidates as well as sending out diary invitations.
- Booking of various different venues and making reservations for client lunches and dinners as well as other ad hoc requests.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Manage online and paper filing systems.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management.
- Organise and chair meetings with staff - this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes.
- Help oversee the recruitment of new staff, including training and induction.
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload.
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy
- Respond to client enquiries and complaints where necessary.
- Manage social media for your organisation.
- Run marketing/email campaigns.
- Strong work ethic with the willingness to work long hours.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Forensic about client experience and customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills