Be a Part of Our Success
Executive Assistant, Global Client CoverageWhat is the opportunity?
To serve as the primary support to the Global Head of Product Development, the Global Head of Marketing & Brand and the European Head of Banks, Brokers and Exchanges (the “Reporting Managers”). In addition, to provide travel, expenses and calendar management support to London-based Product Heads.
What will you do?
- Responsible for diary management, coordination of both internal and external schedules and daily reconciliation
- Liaise and take accurate telephone messages, referring calls were appropriate; Maintenance of holiday/sickness records for reporting managers, track holiday and sickness records for Reporting Mangers' team(s). If required, coordination and minute taking for local Management meetings, including collation of supporting documentation, circulation of minutes and actions
- Ensure GCC material is collated/sent within the specified timeframes for meetings chaired by Reporting Managers
- Ensure all business contacts are contained within a centralised database where required
- Key contact with external travel company with primary focus to organize all travel and accommodation for business related travel including transfers and full itineraries but to also monitor spend ensuring best price in line with department trave budget
- Prepare, type and format all correspondence, presentations and support material involving, at times, confidential information
- Meet and greet clients and external visitors as and when required. Also responsible for Meeting room/refreshment bookings
- Completion of all expense claims and reconciliation with Concur within agreed timeframes; review of all expense claims and Travel approval requests submitted to ensure each is working within the guidelines agreed in RBC I&TS's policies and procedures manual
- Contact detail management both internally & externally
- Provide executive support on all matters relating to deadlines/commitments.
- Ability to provide CRM reports for adhoc reporting requirements
- Organisation of offsite meetings, liaising with external providers (hotel and speakers) as appropriate. Prepare and collate all supporting documentation, attend and take any action items resulting and distribute/track against timelines set
What do you need to succeed?
- Education to A level or equivelent
- Secretarial training
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint - in particular, highly skilled in preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Familiarity with current technology and social media
- Refined interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with key executives on very stringent deadlines
- Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate to a senior level
- Microsoft CRM awareness
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-09-19
Req ID: 145445
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]