Executive Business Associate
- £71,000 plus bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Our Client, a leading Investment Management Company, is looking for an Executive Business Associate to support the CEO and CFO offices.
- Routine and ad hoc activities
- Preparation of materials in support of the CEO for internal and external meetings / events
- Coordinate the supply of information to and liaison with external advisors
- Responsible for supporting or, in some cases, leading projects on behalf of the Executive Office
- Development of business strategy documents and presentations
- Producing or supporting the production of presentations, memoranda, briefing papers and other materials as required
- Assisting in the provision of timely and accurate information, analysis and support as requested
- Ideally business management experience
- Self-starter, highly flexible and results focused
- Energy and drive with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good communication skills with the ability to make judgements and present recommendations.
- Strong presentation skills and gravitas are essential.
- Strong academics; a finance / business related degree would be beneficial but is not a pre-requisite
- Broad understanding of finance and / or financial services, in particular asset management industry.