Executive Compensation Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Ispahani Advisory
- 20 Nov 18
Pearl Meyer is looking to hire a junior Vice President or experienced Associate for their fast growing London office for an initial six-month assignment. Applicants should have a minimum of 5 years industry experience in a compensation consulting environment. The new hire will report to the London Office Managing Director.
Pearl Meyer www.pearlmeyer.com is one of the leading Executive Compensation Consultancies in the USA. Pearl Meyer works directly with corporate Boards of Directors and senior executives to help determine, not only how top executives are paid, but also to ensure that compensation programs are aligned with business strategy and shareholder value creation. With 8 offices across the USA and 1 office in London, Pearl Meyer guides the philosophy, implementation and communication of executive, director and employee pay programs for more than 1,000 global clients each year.
Pearl Meyer’s junior Vice Presidents and experienced Associates participate in the design, development, and implementation of executive, broad-based employee, and Board compensation strategies. They supervise several projects, interact with clients to provide consulting advice, and take part in business development opportunities.
Desired skills and experience
- Strong written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and client relationships.
- Experience understanding financial concepts and interpreting financial statements.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a focus in finance / business, accounting, mathematics / statistics or economics. A post graduate degree such as a MBA or JD would be a plus.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK. They may currently be in full or part-time employment or be looking to return to work post a career break.
Applicants should send a cover letter expressing their interest in this role with a current CV.