Executive Director, European Equities
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
We are currently looking for an experienced candidate to join us establishing and leading the European Equities team. Ideal candidate should have solid track record in Equity Research and Portfolio Management.
- Leading the team building and managing a portfolio of European equities;
- Participate in analyzing corporate fundamentals and equities investment opportunities in Europe;
- Designing and implementing a sustainable equities investment strategies and framework;
- Participate in client meeting and mandate pitching process;
- Develop and extend the client/stakeholder network in order to drive target results;
- Assist the company to extend global footprint and possible business deveopment initiatives;
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by the management team.
- Minimum 12 years of equity research experience while relevant Portfolio Management experience with proven track record will be an advantage;
- Strong understanding to the Europe equities market with exposure in multi industries;
- Influencing communication skill is important while spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) capability is a big plus;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Strong initiative and entrapreneur spirit are key attributes to be successful in this role.