An Investment Bank in London is looking to hire an Exotics IRD Trade Support professional on a permanent basis.
- Management of flow of new trades and amendments from Front Office systems (MAD, STAR, MarkitWire) to Back Office system (Murex), manually booking and amending in Murex where necessary.
- Reconciliation between Front Office systems (STAR, MarkitWire) and Back Office system, checking Present Value are in line.
- Working with Middle Office P&L and confirmations teams to reduce operational risk and maintain highest levels of support for each portfolio.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with other internal clients such as legal, marketers, trading & back office.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of rebooking initiatives and migrations
- Oversee all reconciliations and reports in the area and investigations are completed on a timely basis.
- Dealing with queries from back-office, marketers and clients, relating to booking discrepancies.
- Provide cover for other members of the Trade Support team when necessary, ability to flex between teams depending on daily volume and demand.
- Management of Options (expiry report, checking confirmations, processing etc).
- Contribute to the implementation of new system functionalities and raise IT requirements for bug fixing or system enhancements when possible.
- Participate in Transversal projects.
- Must have knowledge of Interest Rate Derivatives trade lifecycle
- Minimum 1-2 years experience of working in a similar role
- Positive and dynamic attitude to complying with deadlines and objectives.
- High degree of interest in product and process issues affecting the department.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise workload and escalate issues to management.
- Have strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- The candidate must display a very professional attitude and be willing to work long hours if the workload is high.
- Exotics Rate Derivatives
- Exotic Options
- Credit hybrids
- Credit Structured
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.