- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 Mar 19
Experienced Risk Auditor # 122301
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen a key strategic partner to the business. Our risk-based methodology is reflected in truly dynamic audit plans that ensure that the function stays completely relevant and that we have the ability to flex to meet the evolving strategy of this key growth business. Our Auditors have the opportunity to build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership and are actively sought out for the meaningful advice and insights. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
- Maintaining subject matter expertise in credit risk management, including: best practices, regulatory requirements and key control processes;
- Review and assess Basel regulatory compliance across Credit Risk Management to ensure all relevant Basel requirements are met;
- Maintaining a good understanding of subject matter relating to credit risk measurement and management, including review and assessment of credit risk regulatory compliance across the various jurisdictions and associated regulatory regimes in which the Bank operates;
- Participate in QA of self-assessments covering policies and procedures framework for credit risk against regulatory provisions for: Capital Requirements Directive (CRD) IV , Basel III, CCAR and Alternative Net Capital (ANC) relating to counterparty credit risk and /or use of Internal Rating Based (IRB) models;
- Manage the delivery of audit plan relating to credit risk management processes and credit risk measurement approaches to ensure the use of sound risk management controls and regulatory compliance;
- Assist the Head of Audit in the execution of a program of continuous risk and performance monitoring (e.g. business developments, emerging risks and control issues;
- Manage the planning, budgeting, scope, execution and delivery of global and /or divisional audits of the Credit Risk Management function. Define team roles and responsibilities, run team meetings and overall audit budget;
- Build strong working relations with key stakeholders, attend Risk committees as well as other ongoing monitoring activities to aid in the ongoing risk assessments and annual audit planning;
- Contribute to the development of less experienced members of the department in building an understanding of Credit Risk Management through specific training or developing/maintaining the educational materials available.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Ideal candidate will have a combination of 2-3 years IA with 5-10 years Credit experience or if all in IA focusing on Credit Risk or most recent 5 years on Credit Risk, with a strong understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk including the use of IMM models and the associated Regulatory requirements associated with use of internal models for Credit Risk Capital. Candidates with experience from a Credit Risk Review function with a focus on Counterparty Risk including planning / leading and overall delivery responsibility for reviews with the overall requisite experience also considered.
- Experience ideally gained from a Financial Institution with IMM status from either the PRA or FINMA.
- Familiarity with FINMA & PRA requirements for robust Credit Risk Management framework.
- Familiarity with Credit Risk Stress testing or Market risk a plus .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.