Our client, a leading global investment management practice, is looking to hire an External Client Training Lead to take charge of the current client training programs and client base, and establish a roadmap for the development of future programs and capabilities.
The ideal candidate is expected to have a history of managing relationships with institutional clients in the investment management industry, as well as a good amount of experience in leading the design and delivery of client training.
- Develop and implement cross-continental client training programs
- Understand pre-existing internal capabilities across market segments and develop means of leveraging these capabilities in line with Identified market gaps
- Work closely with internal business functions including, client relations, and marketing teams in the development of training schemes for institutional clients
- Define and advance programs on offer to platinum clients
- Ensure that client feedback on all levels are continuously integrated into the design of training programmes
- Create long-term strategies with clearly defined goals, and develop measurable metrics to track their attainment
- Establish regional training models implementable by local teams
- Work with individual internal regional team heads to assess existing training tools, models, and capabilities, and leverage new and existing relationships to ensure their evolution
- 7years + industry experience
- Advanced exposure to sophisticated institutional clients
- History in the design and implementation of training schemes to clients
- Strong leadership, team building, and coaching experience
- Strong collaboration, organization, and communication skills