- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Apr 19
FCC Execution- Governance, Communication & Regional Coverage Support # 130337
Your role will be responsible for the oversight of the EMEA FCC governance & communications framework for all Credit Suisse UK entities and non-hubs locations throughout the region. You will also be supporting the Head of EMEA FCC Execution in other areas, which includes risk assessments, policy development and audit/regulatory examinations.
Responsibilities will also include:
- You will provide support to the EMEA Head of FCC Execution, in relation to the financial crime coverage of the region (non-hub locations). This will include co-ordination of the monthly forum across the region, collation of the all FCC related materials and tracking of all agreed actions to ensure completion
- Co-ordination of all financial crime related matters within the Europe, Middle East Africa region non-hub locations which will include liaison with all compliance officers throughout the EMEA region and assisting them in the development of the FCC program
- Assisting with the completion of the Financial Crime Risk Assessment across the non-hub locations
- Develop an EMEA wide financial crime comms strategy which will encompass all key leadership and management individuals in the first, second and third line of defense
- Working with the FCC Senior Management Team on various ad-hoc projects including regulatory examinations (both internal and external)
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Qualifications and Attributes
- The expectation is that in order to undertake the role, you should have between 2 to 4 years' experience working within a similar financial crime position within a Banking or financial institution
- You are educated to degree level or have an appropriate FCC qualification such as an ICA Diploma in Financial Crime
- You will need to have sufficient gravitas as you will be liaising with senior management and leadership teams across the lines of defense and the EMEA region
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory and legislative requirements for the financial crime disciplines, fraud, AML/CTF, sanctions, ABC and Tax Evasion in the UK
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.