Eton Clarke has been mandated to source a Junior Debt Capital Markets officer, covering Financial Institution clients primarily within Southern Europe (France, Benelux, Switzerland and Spain).
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for those aspiring to progress and develop within Debt Capital Markets. The position has been signed off by HR and will comprise of a 3-stage recruitment process.
Eton Clarke has been mandated to source a Junior Debt Capital Markets officer, covering Financial Institution clients primarily within Southern Europe (France, Benelux, Switzerland and Spain). The Junior DCM Officer will focus on Investment Grade clients across FI and SSA, along with a small selection of corporates.
- Work effectively with Global Syndicate Teams in order to draft regular issuer updates and respond to requests, as well as strengthen the cooperation at a Primary Market level
- Creating and updating pitch-book slides (tables, graphs, analysis)
- Facilitating in the management and execution of financial transactions and MTN enquiries by liaising between internal teams and clients
- Support the KYC function (including updates, requests from issuers and new onboarding).
The successful applicant will:
- Maintain a good understanding of the DCM and Syndicate roles in order to proactively support the Senior DCM officer.
- Possess a good knowledge of the macroeconomic and Fixed Income environment, as well as credit issues and different formats of bond issuance for both FI and SSA issuers.
- Obtain basic knowledge of Sustainable Finance and Green/Social bonds.
- Possess excellent socio-communication skills in order to develop strong client relationships.
- Be ambitious; our client is on the search for an individual that aspires to grow with the firm and embrace their cultural fit values with pride, in order to represent the brand to the highest standard.