- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
FIG/ FinTech M&A - Associate (leading investment bank)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
My client is a leading Bulge-Bracket investment bank. They have recently made a very well-regarded and high-profile FIG/Head of FinTech hire. The individual is looking to hire his own Associates- flexibility within the level (1,2 OR 3 will be considered).
Support FinTech investment banking activities. My client has a strategic objective to take significant market share from competitors and lead the industry league tables within the next three years.
- Supporting the Head of FinTech in delivering strategic advice to clients
- Strategic idea generation
- Preparation of pitch book and discussion materials
- Modelling (operating models, capital models, merger models, LBO, etc.)
- Assisting in execution of on-going deals within the group, e.g. M&A transactions, capital raising etc.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience of working within Investment Banking, Lead Advisory/Corporate Finance or a Boutique Advisory firm with a focus on Financial Institutions
- Significant executed deal-experience
- FinTech experience/exposure/interest - highly preferred
- Additional European languages - beneficial (Italian, German, French, Spanish or Dutch)
- Strong academic record/consistent high rankings